Contributors: prtksxna, siddr, automattic
Tags: blog, one-column, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-images, flexible-header, footer-widgets, sticky-post, theme-options, translation-ready, block-styles, wide-blocks
Requires PHP: 5.6
Requires at least: 5.2
Tested up to: 5.2.1
Stable tag: 1.0.0
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: LICENSE
A theme to document your stream of life
== Description ==
The Zuari theme for Wordpress is minimal yet extensive. It has different styles for post types and allows you to customize colors and images. It also supports the new Gutenberg alignments.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 - May 26 2019 =
* Initial release
=== 1.0.1 ===
* Changes suggested by Rabmalin during review
=== 1.0.2 ==
* Fix: Featured images weren't responsive (#71)
=== 1.1.0 ===
* Feature: Add support for Syndication Links plugin
* Feature: Add support for Webmention plugin
=== 1.2.0 ===
* Feature: Add microformats support
=== 1.2.1 ===
* Fix: Center align blocks are now correctly aligned
* Fix: Tags don't break into multiple lines
=== 1.2.2 ===
* Fix: Improve font loading performance
* Fix: Improve the styling of the 'skip to content' links
* Fix: Bug when trying to get post tags
=== 1.3.0 ===
* Feature: Add a customizer setting to change the foreground color of the site
* Feature: Add dark mode. Setting can be enabled from the Colors section in
Customizer. It is off by default and will take affect when the operating
system's dark mode is enabled.
== Credits ==
* Based on Underscores https://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2017 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* IBM Plex https://www.ibm.com/plex/
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...