Donate link: https://lesterchan.net/site/donation/
Tags: sweep, clean, cleanup, clean up, optimize, orphan, unused, duplicated, posts, post meta, comments, comment meta, users, user meta, terms, term meta, term relationships, revisions, auto drafts, transient, database, tables, oembed
Requires at least: 4.6
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 1.1.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
WP-Sweep allows you to clean up unused, orphaned and duplicated data in your WordPress. It also optimizes your database tables.
This plugin cleans up:
* Auto drafts
* Deleted comments
* Unapproved comments
* Spammed comments
* Deleted comments
* Orphaned post meta
* Orphaned comment meta
* Orphaned user meta
* Orphaned term meta
* Orphan term relationships
* Unused terms
* Duplicated post meta
* Duplicated comment meta
* Duplicated user meta
* Duplicated term meta
* Transient options
* Optimizes database tables
* oEmbed caches in post meta
This plugin uses proper WordPress delete functions as much as possible instead of running direct delete MySQL queries.
Following delete functions are used:
WP-Sweep WP REST API Endpoints
* `GET /wp-json/sweep/v1/count/
* `GET /wp-json/sweep/v1/details/
* `DELETE /wp-json/sweep/v1/sweep/
WP-Sweep WP-CLI Commands
* `wp sweep --all`. Runs sweep for all items.
* `wp sweep
* `wp sweep
WP-Sweep Available Items:
WP-Sweep is not compatible with the following plugins:
* [Meta Slider](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ml-slider/)
* [Slider Revolution](https://revolution.themepunch.com/)
* [Viba Portfolio](https://codecanyon.net/item/viba-portfolio-wordpress-plugin/9561599)
* [Asgaros Forum](https://www.asgaros.de/)
### Build Status
[![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/lesterchan/wp-sweep.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/lesterchan/wp-sweep) [![Code Climate](https://codeclimate.com/github/lesterchan/wp-sweep/badges/gpa.svg)](https://codeclimate.com/github/lesterchan/wp-sweep) [![Issue Count](https://codeclimate.com/github/lesterchan/wp-sweep/badges/issue_count.svg)](https://codeclimate.com/github/lesterchan/wp-sweep)
* [https://github.com/lesterchan/wp-sweep](https://github.com/lesterchan/wp-sweep "https://github.com/lesterchan/wp-sweep")
* Plugin icon by [Freepik](http://www.freepik.com) from [Flaticon](http://www.flaticon.com)
I spent most of my free time creating, updating, maintaining and supporting these plugins, if you really love my plugins and could spare me a couple of bucks, I will really appreciate it. If not feel free to use it without any obligations.
* NEW: `wp_sweep_excluded_termids` filter.
* NEW: Added WP Rest API Endpoint support, `sweep/v1/count/
* FIXED: Follow as close as possible to WordPress Coding Standards
* NEW: Bump to WordPress 4.9
* NEW: Update README to incompatible plugins
* FIXED: Invalid plugin head 'This plugin has an invalid header.'
* NEW: Support for Codeclimate
* FIXES: Uses `get_sites()` on WordPress 4.6. This should fix deprecated notices.
* FIXES: Fixes translation placeholder count. Props @pedro-mendonca.
* FIXES: Use `manage_options` capability as it conflicts with Admin Menu Editor on multisite installs. Props @EusebiuOprinoiu.
* NEW: Added wp_sweep_excluded_taxonomies filter to allow more than just link_category taxonomy
* NEW: Support for WP-CLI `wp sweep`
* FIXES: Use custom query to delete Orphaned Term Relationship if wp_remove_object_terms() fails
* NEW: Delete 'languages' folder from the plugin
* NEW: Use translate.wordpress.org to translate the plugin
* FIXED: Works only with WordPress 4.4 because of new term meta
* FIXED: apply_filters() wrong arguments
* NEW: oEmbed caches in post meta Sweep
* NEW: Add POT file for translators
* NEW: AJAX Sweep All
* NEW: AJAX Sweeping
* NEW: View details of sweep
* NEW: Optimize DB sweep
* NEW: User hint and confirmation. Props @SiamKreative
* FIXED: Division by zero. Pros @barisunver
* FIXED: Use term_id for wp_remove_object_terms()
* FIXED: number_format_i18n() issues after sweeping
* NEW: Moved plugin location to WP-Admin -> Tools -> Sweep
* NEW: Add Deleted Post Sweep
* FIXED: Use forced_delete for wp_delete_post() and wp_delete_comment();
* FIXED: If orphaned meta has an object id of 0, use SQL query to delete
* Initial release
1. Upload `wp-sweep` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the `WP-Sweep` plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. You can access `WP-Sweep` via `WP-Admin -> Tools -> Sweep`
1. WP-Sweep Administrator Page (Before Sweeping)
2. WP-Sweep Administrator Page (Swept)
## Frequently Asked Questions
Coming soon ...
## Upgrade Notice
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...