Tags: Woocommerce fixed rate shipping based on cart price
Tested up to: 3.5
Requires at least: 3.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
This plugin allows provide you the option to set the shipping rate based up on the cart price. You can set the cart price range and set the shipping cost corresponding to each range. If any of the range is not availabe then shipping cost will be free for that plugin. Admin can also change the title for the same.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `woocommerce-table-rate` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Plugin will add ths Table rate shipping options in the Woocommerce shipping tab.
== Screenshots ==
1. Table rate Shipping settings -> screenshot-1.png
2. shipping cost displayed at userside -> screenshot-2.png
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...