Donate link: https://whatshelp.io/
Tags: whatsapp, facebook messenger, viber, whatshelp, messaging, chating, zopim live chat, customer service, livechat, olark, online support, zendesk, facebook chat, facebook help desk, whatsapp helpdesk, facebook live chat for business, whatsapp crm integration, whatsapp support, zotabox, beeketing
Requires at least: 2.7
Tested up to: 5.3.0
Stable tag: 1.5.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
100% FREE website widget for chatting with your visitors via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and other chat apps.
== Description ==
The Chat button by WhatsHelp takes website visitor directly to the messaging app such as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp and allows them to initiate a conversation with you. After that, both you and your customers can follow up the conversation anytime and anywhere!
= Why should I use Chat button? =
* Keep the conversations going even if visitors leave your website.
* View customers’ profiles, get closer to and engage with them to increase sales.
* Support customers anywhere, anytime, even on your mobile phone.
= Amazing features =
* **Plugs Right In:** Installs in less than 60 seconds, and can be custom configured to match your personal style.
* **Works everywhere:** Works on desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
* **Messaging Apps:** Supports Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, Line, WeChat, Telegram.
* **One or Several Channels:** Set up the only one messaging app or add several channels.
* **Greeting message:** Proactive greeting message increases chats up to 10X.
* **Multilingual:** Supports multilingual sites and multisite networks.
* **Super fast and lightweight:** Buttons' SVG icons are super-lightweight and pixel-perfect at any display resolution.
= Why WhatHelp? =
* Chat button is **100% free**, forever.
* We’re clean and cool. Our chat widget is simple, beautiful and convenient.
* No signup, no login, no account necessary.
= Support =
WhatsHelp offers 24x7 support, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't have a WhatsHelp account? Create one for free here!
== Installation ==
Adding WhatsHelp Chat Button to your Wordpress site is really easy, follow these steps :
* Install and activate the WhatsHelp Plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
* After installation, click the WhatsHelp section in the left toolbar.
* Create you own button at www.whatshelp.io/widget and copy the button code.
* Go back to Wordpress console, paste the code and press Save changes.
**For the full feature list and additional information check https://whatshelp.io**
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
**For additional information check https://whatshelp.io**
== Screenshots ==
1. WhatsHelp Chat Button.
2. Facebook and WhatsApp chat for website.
3. Greeting message.
== Changelog ==
= 1.4.0 =
Added support for Wordpress version 5.2.
= 1.3.0 =
Added support for Wordpress version 5.1.
= 1.2.0 =
Added ability to disable branding. A behavior of Viber button for desktop and mobile was changed.
= 1.1.0 =
The widget size has been reduced by 6 times. A behavior of WhatsApp button for desktop and mobile was changed.
= 1.0.4 =
The text of the button (call to action) has been added.
= 1.0.3 =
* Now the widget supports SMS (on mobile only), Phone number and Email.
= 1.0.2 =
* Telegram and Vkontakte have been added.
= 1.0 =
* Welcome our very first version of the plugin!
== Upgrade Notice ==
== Arbitrary section ==
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...