Tags: login, logo, login logo, admin, customisation, customization, branding, custom login, media uploader, AJAX, wp-login
Requires at least: 3.5
Tested up to: 4.0
Stable tag: 1.5.1
A simple, lightweight WordPress plugin to change your login logo.
== Description ==
View the plugin page for more information and discussion: [http://www.uberweb.com.au/uber-login-logo-wordpress-plugin/](http://www.uberweb.com.au/uber-login-logo-wordpress-plugin/)
Uber Login Logo is a simple plugin I made so that I could customise the login screen on my own website by utilising in-built WordPress functions and the WordPress media uploader.
Considering all the bloated plugins and resource intensive implementations floating around, I thought this lightweight codebase and clean UI could be of similar benefit to other WordPress users/developers.
Don't expect too many fancy bells and whistles, this plugin does one thing, and does it well.
== Installation ==
Download and activate from the Plugins page of your WordPress site.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Will you add X feature? =
I'd like to keep this plugin simple, but if you think you have a good idea leave a comment on the [plugin page](http://www.uberweb.com.au/uber-login-logo-wordpress-plugin/) and I'll at least consider it.
= This plugin does not work on my WordPress installation =
As of 0.5 This plugin makes use of the new media editor introduced in WordPress 3.5. If you are having issues try installing version 0.4, or better yet, updating your WordPress.
== Screenshots ==
1. How awesome your login screen could look after using this plugin.
2. The oh so simple settings page.
== Changelog ==
= version 1.5.1 =
* compatible with WP 4.0
= version 1.5.0 =
* fix errors associated with new underscorejs version
= version 1.4.2 =
* better compatability with security plugins
= version 1.4.1 =
* update screenshots and plugin banner with 3.8
* New translation (Serbian) thanks to Borisa @ webhostinghub
= version 1.4 =
* Fix for the logo cropping in 3.8
= version 1.3 =
* Logo shows properly over https.
= version 1.2 =
* Added new translation (Spanish) thanks to GaStOn.
= version 1.1 =
* Added first translation (French) thanks to NumidWasNotAvailable.
= version 1.0 =
* Added proper uninstall hook. removes saved options on delete.
= version 0.6 =
* The image size selected in the media manager is now the size that is shown on the login page.
= version 0.51 =
* updated API calls in the admin section
= Version 0.5 =
= Version 0.4 =
* Updated CSS for better compatibility with WordPress 3.4.
= Version 0.3 =
* Updated the link to the home URL for Jamie.
= Version 0.2 =
* Compatible up to 3.3.1 (and probably beyond).
= Version 0.1 =
* The first release.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...