Tags: blog, e-commerce, portfolio, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-logo, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template ,post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, wide-blocks
Requires at least: 4.8
Tested up to: 5.2.4
Requires PHP: 5.6.20
Stable tag: 2.0.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Travel Way is a Travel WordPress theme.
== Description ==
Travel Way is a splendid and highly responsive WordPress theme designed and developed especially for a tour and travel companies, agencies and personal travel portfolio sites. The layout design has been made using modern and best technology such as awesome fonts and enchanting graphics. Travel business owners can take most benefits of this theme and explore their business globally by showcasing their services, tour packages, destinations and other aspects. Using the Woocommerce plugin and its add-ons extends the functionality of the theme to sell or book travel and tour packages online. The theme is ready for Gutenberg editor. Other exciting features include WordPress Live Customizer, Page Builder Compatible, Unlimited Slider, Advanced Logo Options, Custom Sidebar Areas, Layout Controls, Category Color Options, Social Media Integration, Breadcrumb Option, Translation Ready and much more. Besides that, it can also be used for several other purposes like fashion, portfolio & blogs, news, corporate, events etc.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to Install Theme =
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button and Search for Travel Way, OR
2. If you have the theme zip file, click Upload and choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= Front Page/Home page Customization ==
1. In the admin area, go to Pages > Add New
2. Again In the admin area, go to Settings > Reading
3. In Frontpage displays choose 'A static page (select below)' and select page for homepage/frontpage
4. The sidebar "Home Main Content Area" will display on the homepage
= How to change content or customize site? =
1. In the admin area, go to Appearance > Customize
2. You will find different options in customizer
3. Add/Edit Widgets, Page and Post
== Change log ==
= 2.0.2 - Oct 16 2019=
* Added : Upgrade to pro
= 2.0.1 - Oct 16 2019=
* Added : wp_body_open hook in header
* Added : Gutentor Plugin in TGM
* Added : wp-config.xml file for translation
* Fixed : Screen Reader Text
= 2.0.0 - June 15 2019 =
* Added : Gutenberg Ready
* Added : Language file
* Fixed : RTL CSS
* Fixed : Space before DOCTYPE
= 1.0.1 =
* Image on screenshot changed
* Prefix changed on some scripts handler
* Added Editor style
= 1.0.0 =
* Submitted on WordPress dot org
== Copyright ==
Travel Way WordPress Theme, Copyright 2016-2019 Acme Themes( acmethemes.com )
Travel Way is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Travel Way bundles the following third-party resources:
* Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2 or later.
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Google Fonts - Apache License, version 2.0
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
* Font-Awesome https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome , Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License by @davegandy
* html5shiv https://github.com/afarkas/html5shiv [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
* Magnific Popup https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup [MIT](https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup/blob/master/LICENSE)
* respond.min https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright Scott Jehl
* Slick https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Ken Wheeler
* WOW https://github.com/matthieua/WOW [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Daniel Eden
* Breadcrumb Trail https://github.com/justintadlock/breadcrumb-trail, Copyright and License : Breadcrumb Trail is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later, 2008 – 2015 © Justin Tadlock.
* TGM-Plugin-Activation Copyright 2011 Thomas Griffin (thomas licensed under the GNU GPL
Image used in the screenshot
* https://pixabay.com/en/mountain-himalayas-landscape-nature-3542297/ - License CC0 Public Domain
* https://pixabay.com/en/temple-buddhism-china-jiuhuashan-1876075/ - License CC0 Public Domain
* https://pixabay.com/en/architecture-building-city-dark-2715/ - License CC0 Public Domain
* https://pixabay.com/en/architecture-building-city-1867567/ - License CC0 Public Domain
* https://pixabay.com/en/hot-air-balloon-ride-balloon-float-1029303/ - License CC0 Public Domain
*Self Created - License CC0 Public Domain
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...