Theme URI: http://templatesnext.org/imax/
Author: templatesnext team
Author URI: http://templatesnext.org/
Description: The i-max theme for WordPress is packed with fetures like unlimited color, boxed/wide layout, services, portfolio/works/projects masonry and carousel format, blog masonry and carousel, testimonials, etc. It comes with custom slider and option to use any 3rd party slider in any page or post through page/post meta option. Perfect for start-up business.
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: black, red, green, purple, white, yellow, light, blue, one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, fluid-layout, custom-header, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, microformats, post-formats, sticky-post, translation-ready
Text Domain: imax
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `imax` folder to the `/wp-content/themes/` directory
Activiation and Use
1. Activate the Theme through the 'Themes' menu in WordPress
2. See Appearance -> Theme Options to change theme specific options
== License ==
Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images
are licensed under GNU General Public License version 2 or later, see file license.txt.
/* Other Licenses
/* ------------------------------------ */
* The Font Genericons is licensed under GPL
Source : https://github.com/Automattic/Genericons -
* The style animate.css is licensed under MIT Copyright (c) 2015 Daniel Eden
Source : http://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
* the script jQuery OwlCarousel is licensed under MIT - Copyright (c) 2013 Bartosz Wojciechowski
* The script jquery.sidr.min.js is licensed under MIT - Copyright © 2013 Alberto Varela
Source : https://github.com/artberri/sidr
* The script waypoints.min.js is dual licensed under MIT & GPL - Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Caleb Troughton
Source : https://github.com/imakewebthings/waypoints
* The kirki is licensed under GPL - Copyright 2010-2015 kirki
Source : https://wordpress.org/plugins/kirki/
* The TGMPA is licensed under GPL - Copyright (c) 2014, Thomas Griffin
Source : https://github.com/thomasgriffin/TGM-Plugin-Activation
* The Meta Box is licensed under GPL
Source : https://wordpress.org/plugins/meta-box/
images on the screenshot and default slides are
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...