Donate link: https://wpastra.com/pro/
Tags: Elementor,Beaver Builder,Templates,Gutenberg,Astra Starter Sites
Requires at least: 4.4
Requires PHP: 5.3
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 2.0.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
The growing library of 300+ ready-to-use templates that work with all WordPress themes including Astra, Hello, OceanWP, GeneratePress and more
== Description ==
= FREE TEMPLATES FOR ELEMENTOR, BEAVER BUILDER, BRIZY AND GUTENBERG =
Create professional designed pixel perfect websites in minutes with the Starter Templates plugin.
This plugin gives you access to 280+ pre-made full website templates and individual pages for your favorite page builder such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, Brizy and the WordPress default editor Gutenberg.
All you need to do is select the demo that suits your needs, import, tweak and go live!
> I love the fact that the Astra Starter Sites plugin comes with dozens of pre-built sites that were built using Elementor and that can be used to create a full website with one click. – Ben Pines, CMO at Elementor
> Astra Sites allows anyone to have a beautiful website in under 5 minutes while using all open source software. The theme is free, the plugin is free, it’s almost unbelievable. You have to see it with your own eyes. – Adam Preiser, WPCrafter
= INTRODUCING STARTER TEMPLATES 2.0! =
The Astra Starter Sites plugin allowed you to import complete website demos, tweak them and build professional websites.
With Starter Templates 2.0, you can now do that by importing specific pages, complete websites or even Elementor blocks that give you lots of flexibility to import only what you need.
= HIGHLIGHTS OF STARTER TEMPLATES 2.0 =
- An improved and easier template search option.
- Filters that let you pick templates of a specific page builder.
- Ability to mark your favorite templates.
- Easier way to fetch the latest templates with a single click.
- Ability to import individual pages to mix-n-match and build websites.
- Option to inherit theme settings while importing a template.
- Image search to import images from Pixabay through the WordPress Media Library.
- Import ready Elementor blocks and templates through the page builder itself!
= GET A WEBSITE LIVE IN 5 CLICKS! =
1. Install and activate Starter Templates Plugin
2. Select the page builder you wish to work with
3. Pick a website / page demo that suits your needs
4. Install required plugins with a single click
5. Import the website / page template
= FULL WEBSITE TEMPLATES FOR =
Businesses like restaurants, lawyers, agencies, interior designers, artist shops, brandstore, pet services, charity, plumber, dental clinic, construction, fitness trainer, gardening, makeup artist and a lot more. You can take a look at all of them built with different page builders.
- [Elementor Free Website Templates](https://wpastra.com/elementor-templates-free-downloads/)
- [Beaver Builder Free Website Templates](https://wpastra.com/ready-websites/?page-builder=beaver-builder&category=free)
- [Gutenberg Free Website Templates](https://wpastra.com/ready-websites/?page-builder=gutenberg&category=free)
- [Brizy Free Website Templates](https://wpastra.com/ready-websites/?page-builder=brizy&category=free)
You can extend this library with premium ready-to-use website demos by purchasing one of the Agency Bundles, i.e. either the Mini Agency Bundle or the Agency Bundle.
= WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE ASTRA THEME? =
Over 600,000+ users are empowering their websites with Astra! From beginners to industry experts, everyone is loving Astra for its performance and ease of use.
= HERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY THEY LOVE ASTRA – =
**Faster Performance** - Built with speed and performance in mind, Astra follows the best coding standards and lets you build faster loading and better performing websites.
**Easy Customization** - With all the settings managed through the customizer, Astra keeps it simple and gives you lots of options to customize everything with a few clicks.
**Pixel Perfect Design** - Astra reduces your design time by giving you pixel-perfect FREE ready-to-use websites demos within a huge library of starter sites.
**Deeper Integrations** - Astra works seamlessly with all WooCommerce plugins, LifterLMS, LearnDash etc. This means that you can create and beautify eCommerce websites and those that offer online courses in minutes.
Fetch the website, tweak images and content and go live!
Use this imported site as a base for your project and don’t waste time starting from scratch!
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/astra-sites` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
3. Navigate to Appearance -> Astra Sites to preview and import sites.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Will the Starter Templates plugin work with my theme? =
We've certainly used Astra to build all our starter templates and recommend you to do so. However, in Starter Templates 2.0 onward all the starter sites or individual page templates you import are theme independent and blend well with the theme you have.
= Are all the starter templates FREE? =
You get over 90+ FREE ready-to-use websites as of now. There are many more premium website demos that can be accessed when you purchase one of our Agency Bundles - (i.e. either the Mini Agency or the Agency Bundles)
= How can I install and import starter templates? =
Here is an article that will help you install and import [Starter Templates](https://wpastra.com/docs/installing-importing-astra-sites/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=readme) on your website.
= Can I import a website / page demo on an existing website? =
It is recommended to install and import a website demo on a fresh WordPress installation or a blank website to avoid overriding of settings and page design.
A page template can however be imported on an existing website as well.
= Can I deactivate the Starter Templates plugin after importing a website? =
Yes! The Starter Templates plugin acts as a medium through which you can import and install a website from our cloud server. Once you have the website at your end, you can go ahead and deactivate the plugin.
= Do I need to install any other plugin before importing a website? =
All you need to do is install the Starter Templates plugin and select the website demo you wish to import. While the site is being imported, you will come across a step in which the plugin asks you to click on a button that says Install plugins. This step will install and activate the necessary plugins.
= Will you add more website demos? =
Yes! We are working on many more free website demos built using Elementor, Beaver Builder, Gutenberg and Brizy.
= What if I do not find a website for the topic I am looking for? =
We are open to suggestions and would love to work on topics that our users are looking out for. Please feel free to drop your suggestions through the [form here].(https://wpastra.com/sites-suggestions/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=readme).
== Screenshots ==
1. Select the page builder of your choice.
2. Browse through available Starter Templtes and select the site that you like.
3. Filter using available Starter Temapltes categories.
4. View all the pages for the starter site.
5. Click the import button to start the import process.
6. Blocks import in Elementor editor.
7. Free Images by Pixabay right inside the WordPress media popup.
== Changelog ==
v2.0.0 - 20-February-2020
- New: Astra Sites is now **Starter Templates**
- New: Added favorite or unfavorite the demo site.
- New: Improve the sites and pages loading time speed.
- New: Added block import support with 200+ blocks in the Elementor editor window.
- New: Added single page import as Elementor template in the Elementor editor window.
- New: Added single page import support from any demo site with 1800+ pages.
- Improvement: Showing all Astra sites with more user-friendly and interactive UI.
- Improvement: Updated the Astra Notices library.
v1.4.5 - 21-November-2019
- Improvement: Added missing font awesome icons support for the Elementor sites.
v1.4.4 - 14-November-2019
- Improvement: Added the old browser compatibility in which Astra Sites not loading.
- Improvement: Used `gmdate()` function instead of `date()` which affected by runtime timezone changes.
v1.4.3 - 7-November-2019
- Fix: Installing premium plugin from the WP CLI import.
- Fix: WP CLI command `wp astra-sites list` showing the old result.
- Fix: PHP error Astra_Sites_Batch_Processing_Elementor does not exist from WP CLI import.
- Improvement: Some Elementor templates broken due to the missing wp_slash() from WP CLI import.
v1.4.2 - 4-November-2019
- Fix: Correctly added nonce to allow notice to be dismissed.
- Fix: Restore the timeout time to be 300 seconds which is the default for `download_url()`
v1.4.1 - 31-October-2019
- Fix: PHP Error on PHP Versions below 7.0 due to usage of a PHP reserved function name.
v1.4.0 - 30-October-2019
- New: Added the WP CLI command `wp astra-sites list` to list the demo sites.
- New: Added the WP CLI command `wp astra-sites import
- New: Added the WP CLI command `wp astra-sites page_builder list` to list all page builders.
- New: Added the WP CLI command `wp astra-sites page_builder set
v1.3.21 - 25-October-2019
- Security Fix: XSS vulnerability fixed by adding nonce verification and capability checks.
v1.3.20 - 15-October-2019
- Fix: Updated Astra Notice library to v1.1.4.
v1.3.19 - 12-September-2019
- Improvement: Allow extra query parameters to be added to the API calls for Astra Sites using filters.
v1.3.18 - 5-September-2019
- Improvement: Error handling while getting import data from API request.
v1.3.17 - 28-June-2019
- Improvement: Minor changes in Links
v1.3.16 - 21-June-2019
- Fix: WooCommerce onboarding setup blocked issue fixed.
v1.3.15 - 20-June-2019
- Fix: Importing pages, post twice from the import process.
v1.3.14 - 14-June-2019
- Improvement: Added Support for Learndash WooCommerce integration plugin.
v1.3.13 - 5-June-2019
- New: Added LearnDash plugin support for the LearnDash demo sites.
v1.3.12 - 14-May-2019
- Improvement: Added compatibility for below WordPress 5.1.
v1.3.11 - 13-May-2019
- Improvement: Added compatibility to WordPress 5.2.
v1.3.10 - 13-May-2019
- Improvement: Added LarnDash plugin support for LarnDash demos.
- Fix: SVG images are not importing in media library.
- Fix: Images not uploaded due to timeout issue.
v1.3.9 - 29-April-2019
- Fix: Fatal error for below WordPress version 5.1.0.
v1.3.8 - 26-April-2019
- Improvement: Improve logic for importing images.
- Fix: Implemented better caching technique for Astra Sites.
v1.3.7 - 23-April-2019
- Fix: Compatibility to WP Forms in Header and Footer of the demo site for Elementor.
v1.3.6 - 19-April-2019
- Fix: After Import UAG - Post Grid categories do not retain issue fixed
- Fix: Premium Sites not importing due to invalid URL error.
v1.3.5 - 18-April-2019
- Improvement: Updated page builder selection screen UI.
- Improvement: Showing import process on separate window. In which we can see all the current import process.
- Improvement: Added one time welcome notice after plugin install and activate.
- Improvement: Used fetch() instead of AJAX to load the Astra Sites. Also, Caching the Astra sites response and initially showing 30 sites.
v1.3.4 - 16-April-2019
- Hot Fix: Sites not visible for import.
v1.3.3 - 2-April-2019
- Improvement: Added compatibility for WP Forms pro version.
- Fix: PHP error while importing customizer settings.
v1.3.2 - 1-April-2019
- Improvement: One click install and activate Astra theme on click on admin notice.
v1.3.1 - 28-March-2019
- Improvement: Set the max height for the website image from the website preview window.
v1.3.0 - 26-March-2019
- New: Improve the user experience by removing unnecessary steps required in importing a site. Now an Astra site can be imported with just one click.
- New: Display page builder selection only once on the first load of Astra Sites.
- New: Take a backup of customizer options before importing new settings.
- New: Allow to reset the previously imported site when importing multiple Astra sites.
v1.2.15 - 14-March-2019
- Improvement: Admin page UI improvements.
- Improvement: Added filter `astra_sites_page_title` to change the page title.
v1.2.14 - 13-March-2019
- Improvement: Added support for the WPForms plugin.
v1.2.13 - 12-March-2019
- Improvement: Improved logic to download images in the Elementor templates.
- Improvement: Added description of the Agency sites when license is not activated.
- Fix: Incorrect images was set after batch process complete.
v1.2.12 - 29-Jan-2019
- Fix: Gutenberg render markup is invalid due to encoded characterless e.g. <, > are decoded into HTML tag.
v1.2.11 - 24-Jan-2019
- Improvement: Display a maintenance message if the Astra Sites API is unreachable.
- Fix: EventSource abort the import process if default charset is not UTF-8.
v1.2.10 - 4-Jan-2019
- Fix: Astra Sites not accessible due to incorrect query parameters.
v1.2.9 - 17-Dec-2018
- Fix: XML not import due to getting different MIME file types on different PHP versions.
v1.2.8 - 14-Dec-2018
- Improvement: Added admin notice if XMLReader is not installed. XMLReader is required to import the XML of the website.
- Fix: XML not import due to improved verification of MIME file types in WordPress v5.0.1.
v1.2.7 - 12-July-2018
- Improvement: Added page builder and category filter support to show selected page builder with selected categories.
- Improvement: Added filter `astra_sites_show_filters` to enable/disable the filter list from admin page.
v1.2.6 - 9-July-2018
- Fix: We have added `wp_slash` to normalize the Elementor post meta. Elementor have also normalize it. So, We have avoided `wp_slash` while importing sites.
v1.2.5 - 5-July-2018
- Fix: Normalize Elementor post meta by using `wp_slash` to avoid the unslashing data.
v1.2.4 - 29-June-2018
- Improvement: Removed custom license validation form and used Graupi in-build license validation form.
- Improvement: Set default page builders depends on the packaged purchase.
v1.2.3 - 13-June-2018
- Improvement: Added windows EDGE browser support for importing the sites.
- Improvement: The log file was not created if server does not support the file handling functions.
- Fix: Load WXR importer on init to avoid redirect loop when loading WooCommerce importer.
- Fix: Clear the Astra Pro plugin cache after site import.
v1.2.2 - 26-March-2018
- Fix: Correctly load the Elementor Pro 2.0 compatibility class for beta versions.
v1.2.1 - 23-March-2018
- Improvement: Clear the Astra Pro plugin cache after site import.
v1.2.0 - 22-March-2018
- Improvement: Added compatibility for Elemetor version 2.0.0. Older versions throw the PHP warning for function process_element_export_import_content().
v1.1.9 - 12-March-2018
- Fix: String `Select Your Favorite Page Builder` jerk while loading the sites.
v1.1.8 - 5-March-2018
- Improvements: Updated processing button animation while installation/activating plugin and importing site.
- Improvements: Updated suggestion box message.
- Fix: PHP fatal errors for WXR importer classes `WXR_Import_Info`, `WXR_Importer`, `WP_Importer_Logger_ServerSentEvents` and `WP_Importer_Logger`.
v1.1.7 - 2-February-2018
- Improvements: Some users reported confusion in the default option of choosing page builder. We have made UX improvements so users now must select the Page Builder first before selecting any website.
v1.1.6 - 22-January-2018
- New: Added filter `astra_sites_xml_import_options` to change the XML import options.
- Fix: Astra Pro plugin 'Custom Layouts' & 'Page Headers' not setting right display location due to different page, tax, category ids.
- Fix: WooCommerce shop, checkout cart page ids not setting issue.
- Fix: After site import updated demo url from the nav menus.
v1.1.5 - 11-January-2018
- New: Added SVG file support for importing the SVG images.
v1.1.4 - 28-Dec-2017
- Improvement: Importing WooCommerce product category images.
- Improvement: Retain WooCommerce cart, checkout & my account pages when importing the ready WooCommerce sites.
- Fix: Disabled WooCommerce plugin setup wizard after plugin install & activate.
v1.1.3 - 20-Dec-2017
- Improvement: Retain WooCommerce shop page when importing the ready WooCommerce sites.
v1.1.2 - 24-Nov-2017
- Fix: Handling plugin installation errors.
v1.1.1 - 23-Nov-2017
- New: Change the api url for Astra sites to https://websitedemos.net/ from https://sites.wpastra.com/
v1.1.0 - 21-Nov-2017
- New: Import the site content using Event Source (SSE) which ensures faithful imports.
- New: Divided the site import process in separate AJAX calls to reduce the possibility of timeouts.
- New: Generated the import log file. It will be displayed in the UI if the import fails.
- Improvement: Validate all the possible errors.
- Improvement: Updated Astra sites HTML grid structure for WordPress v4.9 compatibility.
- Enhancement: Updated plugin name from Astra Sites - Lite with Astra Starter Sites.
v1.0.14 - 9-Nov-2017
- New: All the linked images on the Astra Sites will be downloaded to your site, No more loading images from external URLs.
- New: Added suggestion box at as the last column in when listing sites so that you can add a suggest the sites you want.
- New: Added site responsive preview buttons.
- Improvement: Search string will not be removed when switching the page builder when scrolling through sites.
- Improvement: Loading 15 sites instead of 6 Astra sites in the first load.
- Improvement: Removed LazyLoad which is not useful in admin back-end for showing Astra Sites.
v1.0.13 - 9-Oct-2017
- New: Browsing the Astra Sites in the Admin panel is not faster with JS rendering.
v1.0.12 - 29-Sept-2017
- New: Added White Label support from Astra Pro.
- Improvement: Don't display sites from both the page builders in the same view.
- Fix: Astra Sites admin area not working in the Firefox.
v1.0.11 - 22-Sept-2017
- New: Single click Install & activate required plugins.
- New: Added filter `astra_sites_menu_item` for adding extra tabs in admin page.
- New: Added back image import feature for `elementor` page builder. In batch image import we import all images from astra site into client site.
- Improvement: Updated JS code with object prototype.
- Fix: Screen bounce on retina devices.
v1.0.10 - 11-Sept-2017
- Improvement: Added support for retina logo import.
- Fix: Site logo image not displayed in customizer.
- Fix: Updated `Astra Agency` purchase link.
v1.0.9 - 8-Sept-2017
- New: Added page builder categories for listing sites as per page builder.
v1.0.8 - 6-Sept-2017
- Fix: Beaver Builder option import.
- Enhancement: Disabled dismiss-able notice visible once for each user.
- Enhancement: Showing error message for for user who have not `manage_plugins` capability.
v1.0.7 - 1-Sept-2017
- Fix: Custom Menu widget not setting imported widget.
v1.0.6 - 30-Aug-2017
- New: Addd custom menu for Astra Sites.
- Fix: Validate site options before storing in database.
v1.0.5 - 29-Aug-2017
- New: Added filter `astra_sites_api_args` for adding extra arguments in api call.
- Enhancement: Plugin name updated from `Astra Sites` with `Astra Free Sites`.
- Fix: PHP error while ignoring users.
v1.0.4 - 21-Aug-2017
- New: Added filter `astra_sites_api_params` for adding extra params in api call.
- New: Added filter `astra_sites_api_args` for adding extra arguments in api call.
- New: Added filter `astra_sites_category_hide_empty` for showing categories which are not set for any site.
v1.0.3 - 11-Aug-2017
- Fix: Avoided Astra users from site import process.
v1.0.2 - 09-Aug-2017
- Fix: Listing appropriate next and previous Astra sites.
- Enhancement: Listing Astra sites though AJAX API call.
v1.0.1 - 04-Aug-2017
- New: Added Elementor plugin options support.
- New: Added Customizer CSS support.
- Enhancement: Avoided Lite Plugin version if Pro version is Installed. Now added support for Beaver Builder Plugin (Lite Version).
- Enhancement: Astra sites API call validated before import.
- Enhancement: Site logo imported from Astra sites.
- Fix: Bug where widgets created with SiteOrigin plugin were not being imported.
- Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...