Donate link: http://gum.co/slb-donate
Tags: lightbox, gallery, photography, images, theme, template, style
Requires at least: 5.3
Tested up to: 5.3
Requires PHP: 7.2
Stable tag: trunk
The highly customizable lightbox for WordPress
== Description ==
Simple Lightbox is a very simple and customizable lightbox that is easy to add to your WordPress website.
Options for customizing the lightbox behavior are located in the **Appearance > Lightbox** admin menu (or just click the **Settings** link below the plugin's name when viewing the list of installed plugins)
* Automatically activate links (no manual coding required)
* Automatically resize lightbox to fit in window
* Customize lightbox with **themes**
* Mobile-optimized responsive themes included
* Customizable lightbox animations
* Infinitely customizable with **add-ons**
* Supports WordPress **image attachment** links
* Supports links in **widgets**
* Keyboard Navigation
* Display media metadata (caption, description, etc.) in lightbox
* Enable Lightbox depending on Page Type (Home, Pages, Archive, etc.)
* Group image links (play as a slideshow)
* Group image links by Post (separate slideshow for each post on page)
1. Insert links to images/image attachments into your posts/pages
**That's it! The image will be displayed in a lightbox automatically.**
* For more usage tips, go to [Simple Lightbox's official page](http://archetyped.com/tools/simple-lightbox/)
== Installation ==
1. Install and activate SLB
1. Verify that your site's theme uses the `wp_head()`, `wp_footer()`, & `the_content()` template tags (standard in any professional theme)
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 2.8.0 =
Faster link processing & other optimizations (WordPress 5.3+ & PHP 7.2+ required).
= 2.7.0 =
Fixes & improvements. PHP 5.4+ Required.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Get more information on [Simple Lightbox's official page](http://archetyped.com/tools/simple-lightbox/)
== Screenshots ==
1. Lightbox Customization Options
2. Light Theme
3. Dark Theme
== Changelog ==
= 2.8.0 =
* Update: WordPress 5.3+ required.
* Update: PHP 7.2+ required.
* Optimize: Link detection up to 2x faster.
* Optimize: Options data handling.
* Optimize: Default title filtering.
* Optimize: Standardize media item data structure to avoid conflicts with third-party data.
* Optimize: Load only necessary media item properties in browser.
* Optimize: Filter all media items (instead of each individual item).
* Filter Removed: `media_item_properties` (single item).
* Filter Added: `media_items` (all items).
* Fix: `area` elements included in link detection (This is Jim's Area).
[See full changelog](https://github.com/archetyped/simple-lightbox/releases)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...