Donate link: https://wp.tekapo.com/is-my-plugin-useful/
Tags: template, toolbar
Requires at least: 3.5
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 0.3.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
A WordPress plugin which shows the current template file name, the current theme name and included template files' name in the tool bar. If you like this plugin, you can buy me a coffee! ;-)
Inspired by (and big thanks to):
== Installation ==
= The Good Way =
1. In your WordPress Admin, go to the Add New Plugins page
1. Search for: Show Current Template
1. Show Current Template should be the first result. Click the Install link.
= The Old Way =
1. Upload the plugin to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
None so far.
== Screenshots ==
1. Shows the current template file.
== Upgrade Notice ==
None so far.
== Changelog ==
= 0.3.2 =
* No change at all except the version number in the plugin php file.
= 0.3.1 =
* Just add a donate link.
= 0.3.0 =
* UPDATED: Make the file list scrollable.
* UPDATED: Change css to sass.
= 0.2.2 =
* Oops, too short.
= 0.2.1 =
* UPDATED: Make the height of included files names shorter
= 0.1.8 =
* UPDATED: update for 3.8.
= 0.1.6 =
* FIXED: update for 3.8.
= 0.1.5 =
* FIXED: Fixed the issue of not displaying the parent theme name when using a child theme.
= 0.1.4 =
* UPDATED: Make not to show the current file in the included files list.
= 0.1.3 =
* FIXED: Fixed some notices.
= 0.1.2 =
* FIXED: Fixed potential conflict text domain (https://github.com/tekapo/show-current-template/pull/1).
Thanks to @wokamoto san.
= 0.1.1 =
* UPDATED: readme.txt
= 0.1.0 =
* Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...