Contributors: themeisle, codeinwp
Tags: elementor, pagebuilder, page builder, page builder menu, page builder navmenu, menu builder, builder navigation menus, navigation, menus, navmenu, nav menu
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 5.0
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Adds new NavMenus to the Elementor Page Builder plugin. Now with Site Branding options
== Description ==
Custom WordPress navmenu specifically designed for the [Elementor Page Builder](https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/) - Now with Site Branding options, search box, basic MegaMenu and Fullscreen Menu Overlay
== Installation ==
* These instructions assumes you already have a WordPress site and the Elementor plugin installed and activated. Also, it is assumed that you already have at least a menu created.
1. Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the `wp-content/plugins/` directory of your WordPress installation.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Pages > Add New
4. While in the Elementor Editor, drag and drop the NavMenu widget to the location of your choice
4. Configure as desired and save.
5. Done! Enjoy :)
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
**I've added the menu element but I do not see the menus in the dropdown box**
Make sure that you have created your menus under Appearance >> Menus
**In the Branding module, I've selected the logo but it does not appear**
Make sure a) your theme supports the custom logo options and b) that a logo has been set in the theme's customizer.
**How do I make a split navigation with the Site title/logo in the middle?**
a: Go to Appearance >> Menus (if not already done so) and create two sets of menus - for brevity will call them Left Menu and Right Menu
b: Go to create a page (if not already done so), give it a title say Navigation Bar 1 and click Edit with Elementor. It is recommended to use a blank template for this - if your theme does not have you can use the Page Template plugin.
c: In the Edit mode insert a 3 column section into the page, adjust the middle column to be slight narrower than the 2 outer ones.
e: Drag and drop the NavMenu widget in to each of the outer columns and adjust setting as desired. Now drag and drop the Branding element into the middle column - adjust settings accordingly and save.
== Screenshots ==
1. Header With Twin Navigation.
2. Fullscreen Overlay Menu
3. MegaMenu Structure On the Menu edit screen.
4. MegaMenu Frontend
== Known Issues ==
* Currently both the Overlay and MegaMenu content are not viewable while in Edit Mode - this is due to both having an on.Click event to display content which does not seem to work in the Editor.
* For the time being, any changes made to both of the above can be viewed on the frontend of the site. A fix is being sought and will be implemented as soon as a viable solution is found!
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.6 - 2018-12-10 =
* Tested with WP 5.0
= 1.1.5 - 2018-11-29 =
* Fix possible issue with multiple notices
= 1.1.4 - 2018-11-27 =
* Fixed version
= 1.1.3 - 2018-11-27 =
* Add notice for recommended theme
= 1.1.2 - 2017-11-27 =
* Fix TGM strings for recommended plugins.
= 1.1.1 - 2017-11-16 =
* Add recommendation for Elementor Addons & Widgets.
* Tested up to 4.9.
= 1.1.0 - 2017-09-28 =
* Added Themeisle SDK.
* Added Continuous Integration.
* Changed contributors.
= 1.0.7 =
* FIXED: Missing widget icon due to updated icons in Elementor
* FIXED: Disbaled the _content_template() functions as they are not in use.
* TWEAK: Moved Branding and Search widgets into their own modules for future enhancements
= 1.0.6 =
* FIXED: Bug on the new UI column selectors in Elementor V1.5.0 - removed the z-index hack as this will now be taken care of by core!
= 1.0.5 =
* FIXED: Fatal error when active theme is Element Theme!
= 1.0.4 =
* NEW: Added options for alignment and padding for submenu items
= 1.0.3 =
* FIXED: Bug that cause drop down menu to fall behind elements in some designs.
= 1.0.2 =
* Enhanced and improved how menus are styled.
* Changed behavior of dropdown menu floats - by default they now float to the right. So left and center aligned menu will float right and right aligned menus will float left.
* NEW: Added option for mobile menu item alignment.
* NEW: Added background setting for the navbar
* NEW: Added a Fullscreen Overlay Menu
* NEW: Added a search box widget - this is still a work in progress
* NEW: Added a basic MegaMenu options
* TWEAKES: Added and tweaked some styling options for the Default NavMenu module.
= 1.0.1 =
* NEW: Revised the plugin structure to me more modular and facilitate more element additions.
* NEW: Created a plugin specific elements category.
* NEW: Added option to select a menu location (up to 2) with both being mobile ready!
* NEW: Added a site branding module - you can now insert either the Site Title or the set Custom Logo in your headers.
* TWEAKS: Tiny but significant tweaks to make the whole experience more user friendly :)
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial release.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...