Author: Larry Judd Oliver Tradesouthwest
Author URI: http://tradesouthwest.com
Theme URI: https://themes.tradesouthwest.com/wordpress/leslie/
* by Larry Judd Oliver @tradesouthwest
* built on the Gridiculous Responsive Grid Boilerplate http://gridiculo.us/
== ABOUT LESLIE ==
Supported post formats: custom post type "custom_profile" and standard post only. Works perfectly in desktop browsers, tablets and handheld devices. For a live demo go to http://themes.tradesouthwest.com/leslie.
== NOTES ==
* Due to the multiple template layout variations of this theme some content areas will have very close margins when page is smaller. The latest version is a good fix for the many screen sizes that the last version was not happy with.
== LICENSE ==
Theme License: GNU General Public License v2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
html5shiv - http://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/
v2.1.0 by Nicolas Gallagher - http://necolas.github.com/normalize.css/
License: Free to use
Copyright: Nicolas Gallagher, Jonathan Neal
SIL Open Font License, 1.1
Google Fonts - http://www.google.com/fonts/
License: [[http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=OFL|SIL Open Font License]]
All bundled images including background and header and social icons created with GIMP by Author | GPL License
Social Media Icons are from their respective media source
* @package TGM-Plugin-Activation
* @author Thomas Griffin
* @author Gary Jones
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2011, Thomas Griffin
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.php GPL v2 or later
* @link https://github.com/thomasgriffin/TGM-Plugin-Activation
== CHANGELOG ==
= v. 1.2 April 3rd, 2018 =
* removed padding on Gridiculous grid elements
* added poadding on desktop only inner grids
* style ln 1824, 344 background
* style Gridiculous mobile first
* style ln 1719 move to Gridiculous section
* style changes mark as `/* 1.2* */` in stylesheet!
* added HTML5 support
* moved comment scripts out of enqueue
* moved content width out of setup
* updated header
* added moble navigation
= v. 1.1 May 20, 2017 =
* resolved many page margins and section margins
* corrected uri for some images.
* realigned comments form
* removed some borders in sections
* switched blog page menu to left side for better mobile view.
= v. 1.0 Apr 21st 2017 =
* removed redundant navigation in excerpts
= v. 0.9 Jan 13th 2016 =
* corrected function tgmpa plugin
* fixed overflow on widgets
* corrected width of main content containers
* adjusted some screen size widths
* added left handed menu page
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...