Author: LyraThemes www.lyrathemes.com
Requires at least: WordPress 4.5+
Tested up to: WordPress 4.9.8
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
Tags: one-column, two-columns, three-columns, right-sidebar, grid-layout, flexible-header, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, featured-images,footer-widgets, full-width-template, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, food-and-drink
== Description ==
Kale is a clean, blog-focused theme perfect for food and lifestyle blogging. It has a custom frontpage settings to showcase special and featured posts in multiple areas with different formats. This is a perfect blogging theme with a multitude of features for customizing the layout.
* Front Page Banner
* Front Page Posts Slider
* Front Page Featured Posts
* Front Page Highlight Post
* Image and Text Logos
* Background Image
* Background Color
* Optional Full Width Posts and Pages
* Special Category Template
* Two-In-A-Row Blog Feed Layout
* Mixed Format (Two Small Third Full) Blog Feed Layout
* Integration with Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails, MailPoet
* Easy to Create Social Media Icon Menus
* Header and Footer Area Widgets
For upgrades, go to http://www.lyrathemes.com/kale-pro
For a complete list of features, go to http://www.lyrathemes.com/kale
For a detailed documentation, please go to http://www.lyrathemes.com/documentation/kale.pdf
For support: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.lyrathemes.com/support
== Copyright ==
Kale, Copyright 2016-2019 Lyrathemes.com
It is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
The theme uses the following third-party resources:
* HTML5 Shiv v3.7.0 (c) Alexander Farkas. MIT/GPL2. https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv
* Respond.js v1.3.0 (c) Scott Jehl. MIT/GPLv2. https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond
* Bootstrap v3.4.1 (c) Twitter Inc. MIT. http://getbootstrap.com
* bootstrap-select v1.5.4 (c) caseyjhol, t0xicCode. MIT. http://silviomoreto.github.io/bootstrap-select/
* Owl Carousel v1.3.2. MIT. http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
* Kirki v. GPLv2 or later
* TGM-Plugin-Activation v2.6.1 (c) Thomas Griffin. GPL-2.0+. http://tgmpluginactivation.com/
* Font Awesome 4.7 by Dave Gandy. MIT. http://fontawesome.io
* wp-bootstrap-navwalker v2.0.4(c) Edward McIntyre. GPL-2.0. https://github.com/twittem/wp-bootstrap-navwalker
* SmartMenus jQuery Plugin - v1.1.0 - (c) Vasil Dinkov, Vadikom Web Ltd. MIT http://www.smartmenus.org/
* Sample preview images in kale/sample/images are Creative Commons CC0. https://pixabay.com/en/service/terms/#usage https://unsplash.com/license https://picjumbo.com/faq-and-terms/
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...