Tags: one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-menu, featured-images, theme-options, translation-ready
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 5.2.2
Requires PHP: 5.2.4
Stable tag: 1.0.11
License: GNU General Public License v3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Free blogging WordPress Theme
== Description ==
Head Blog is a minimalistic and fast blogging theme for WordPress. It supports custom header, logo or background, and it is easy to use even for WordPress beginners. Head Blog is SEO friendly, and WPML, translation and RTL ready. DEMO: https://headthemes.com/head-blog-demo/
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= Theme Features Usage =
All available options can be used from Appearance->Customize
== Copyright ==
Head Blog WordPress Theme, Copyright 2018 headthemes.com
Head Blog is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
== RESOURCES ==
* Image in the screenshot and included in the theme are from http://pixabay.com/:
- https://pixabay.com/en/snow-winter-twilight-christmas-2987204/ | License: CC0 Public Domain
- https://pixabay.com/en/mountain-snow-snow-mountain-peak-1245916/ | License: CC0 Public Domain
- https://pixabay.com/en/iceland-waterfall-falls-cascade-2111810/ | License: CC0 Public Domain
- https://pixabay.com/en/beach-dawn-dusk-ocean-sea-1867285/ | License: CC0 Public Domain
- https://pixabay.com/en/beach-ocean-outdoors-sand-sea-1853549/ | License: CC0 Public Domain
- https://pixabay.com/en/outdoor-outdoors-plateau-wave-3059558/ | License: CC0 Public Domain
- https://pixabay.com/en/balloon-lantern-light-sky-boy-3206530/ | License: CC0 Public Domain
* WordPress nav walker - https://github.com/twittem/wp-bootstrap-navwalker | GPL 2.0
* Twitter Bootstrap Framework - http://getbootstrap.com | MIT License
* Font Awesome https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/ | Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License
* Other custom js files are our own creation and is licensed under the same license as this theme.
All other resources and theme elements are licensed under the [GNU GPL](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt), version 3 or later.
Head Blog is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt), version 3 or later.
== Changelog ==
= Version 1.0.11 =
* Added support for wp_body_open
* Changed notice layout
= Version 1.0.10 =
* Added Head Plus admin link
= Version 1.0.9 =
* Updated theme functions
* CSS fixes
= Version 1.0.8 =
* Fixed missing widget area
= Version 1.0.7 =
* Better mobile menu styling
* Added link to blog feed images
* Theme code update
* CSS fixes
= Version 1.0.6 =
* Single post author is now visible only when you define author description
* Improved footer widgets display
* Fixed category position on blog feed
= Version 1.0.5 =
* Updated main menu
* Added full RTL support
= Version 1.0.4 =
* Updated theme strings
* Removed unused code
= Version 1.0.3 =
* Updated theme translation file
= Version 1.0.2 =
* Added theme info page
* Added preview function
* Small CSS fixes
* Removed unused functions
= Version 1.0.1 =
* Removed unused images
* Updated readme.txt with licences informations
* Small CSS fixes
* Fixed broken theme url
= Version 1.0 =
* Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...