Requires at least: WordPress 4.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, full-width-template, microformats, post-formats, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready
== Description ==
Graphy is a blog-oriented WordPress theme designed with great attention given to the beauty of the typography. Made using mobile-first responsive web design, even when your site is viewed on a smartphone or tablet there will be no negative impact on the beautiful typography.
For more information about Graphy please go to http://themegraphy.com/wordpress-themes/graphy/
== Installation ==
1. In the dashboard, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button.
2. Click the 'Upload Theme' button.
3. Choose 'graphy.zip' file and click 'Install Now' button.
4. Click the 'Activate' button.
5. Go to http://themegraphy.com/documents/graphy/ for a guide on how to customize this theme.
6. Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.
== Copyright ==
Graphy WordPress Theme, Copyright 2014-2018 Themegraphy
Graphy is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Graphy is based on Underscores
Underscores is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Graphy incorporates code from WordPress core
WordPress is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Graphy incorporates code from Twenty Fifteen
Twenty Fifteen is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Graphy incorporates code from Stargazer
Stargazer is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Graphy incorporates code from Atomic Blocks
Atomic Blocks is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Graphy bundles the following third-party resources:
* normalize.css is licensed under MIT (http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/)
* Genericons are licensed under GPL2 (http://genericons.com/)
* DoubleTapToGo.js is licensed under MIT (http://osvaldas.info/drop-down-navigation-responsive-and-touch-friendly)
* Source Serif Pro font from Google Fonts is licensed under SIL Open Font License 1.1 (http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Source+Serif+Pro)
* Lora font from Google Fonts is licensed under SIL Open Font License 1.1 (http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Lora)
* The photo on the screenshot is licensed under CC0 (https://unsplash.com/)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...