Tags: portfolio, entertainment, education, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-logo, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template ,post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, wide-blocks
Requires at least: 4.8
Tested up to: 5.2.4
Requires PHP: 5.6.20
Stable tag: 2.0.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Fitness Hub is a flexible and modern Fitness and Gym WordPress Theme, build mainly for fitness institutes, gym club, and a fitness centre.
== Description ==
Fitness Hub is a flexible and modern Fitness and Gym WordPress Theme, build mainly for fitness institutes, gym club, and a fitness centre. The theme is crafted carefully keeping in mind health club, yoga classes, weight loss centres, aerobics classes, healthcare centres, workout studios, and overall business & club related to fitness, gym, and health. With this theme, you can create a magnificent website to let people know all the amazing fitness services and classes your fitness club has to offer. Not only you can make an online presence of your company but also promote it worldwide and reach out to potential customers. Being a highly responsive theme, it easily fits in smartphones, tablets, and devices of any screen sizes. With its integration with WooCommerce, you can open an online store within the website and showcase your products such as gym equipment and materials etc. The theme is user-friendly and easily customizable. Since its compatibility with Site By Origin Page Builder, anyone can design the layout design of the site as desired. Other features included in the theme are Unlimited Slider, Advanced Logo Options, Custom Sidebar Areas, Layout Controls, Colors Options, Social Media Integration, Translation Ready, Browser Compatibility and much more.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to Install Theme =
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button and Search for Fitness Hub, OR
2. If you have the theme zip file, click Upload and choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= Front Page/Home page Customization ==
1. In the admin area, go to Pages > Add New
2. Again In the admin area, go to Settings > Reading
3. In Frontpage displays choose 'A static page (select below)' and select page for homepage/frontpage
4. The sidebar "Home Main Content Area" will display on the homepage
= How to change content or customize site? =
1. In the admin area, go to Appearance > Customize
2. You will find different options in customizer
3. Add/Edit Widgets, Page and Post
== Change log ==
= 2.0.2 - Oct 16 2019=
* Added : Upgrade to pro
= 2.0.1 - Oct 16 2019=
* Added : wp_body_open hook in header
* Added : Gutentor Plugin in TGM
* Added : wp-config.xml file for translation
* Fixed : Screen Reader Text
= 2.0.0 - June 16 2019 =
* Added : Gutenberg Ready
* Added : Language file
* Fixed : RTL CSS
* Fixed : Space before DOCTYPE
= 1.0.0 =
* Submitted on WordPress dot org
== Copyright ==
Fitness Hub WordPress Theme, Copyright 2016-2019 Acme Themes( acmethemes.com )
Fitness Hub is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Fitness Hub bundles the following third-party resources:
* Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2 or later.
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Google Fonts - Apache License, version 2.0
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
* Font-Awesome https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome , Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License by @davegandy
* html5shiv https://github.com/afarkas/html5shiv [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
* Magnific Popup https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup [MIT](https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup/blob/master/LICENSE)
* respond.min https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright Scott Jehl
* Slick https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Ken Wheeler
* WOW https://github.com/matthieua/WOW [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Daniel Eden
* TGM-Plugin-Activation Copyright 2011 Thomas Griffin (thomas licensed under the GNU GPL
Image used in the screenshot
* https://pixabay.com/en/sport-fitness-fit-training-2245029/ - License CC0 Public Domain
* https://pixabay.com/en/dumbbell-sport-weights-1966704/ - License CC0 Public Domain
*Self Created - License CC0 Public Domain
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...