Tags: blog, e-commerce, entertainment, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template ,post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, wide-blocks
Requires at least: 4.8
Tested up to: 5.2.4
Requires PHP: 5.6.20
Stable tag: 2.0.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Event Star is a colourful, bright, modern, responsive and highly attractive multipurpose event and conference management WordPress theme.
== Description ==
Event Star is a WordPress theme for any event websites like conference, meeting, Seminars, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Wedding etc.
== Translation ==
Event Star theme is translation ready.
== License ==
Event Star WordPress Theme, Copyright 2016-2019 Acme Themes( acmethemes.com )
Event Star is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Event Star bundles the following third-party resources:
* Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2 or later.
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Google Fonts - Apache License, version 2.0
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
* Font-Awesome https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @davegandy
* html5shiv https://github.com/afarkas/html5shiv [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
* jQuery UI http://jqueryui.com [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright jQuery Foundation and other contributors
* jQuery Timepicker Addon http://trentrichardson.com/examples/timepicker [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2016 Trent Richardson
* Magnific Popup https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup [MIT](https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup/blob/master/LICENSE)
* respond.min https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright Scott Jehl
* Slick https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Ken Wheeler
* WOW https://github.com/matthieua/WOW [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Daniel Eden
* Breadcrumb Trail https://github.com/justintadlock/breadcrumb-trail, Copyright and License : Breadcrumb Trail is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later, 2008 – 2015 © Justin Tadlock.
* TGM-Plugin-Activation Copyright 2011 Thomas Griffin (thomas licensed under the GNU GPL
== Screenshots ==
* https://pixabay.com/en/conference-public-speaking-2705706/ - License CC0 Public Domain
* audience.jpg https://pixabay.com/en/concert-crowd-audience-people-768722/ - License CC0 Public Domain, Uploaded: Nov. 16, 2013
* default-image.jpg Self Created - License CC0 Public Domain
== Change log ==
= 2.0.1 - Oct 15 2019=
* Added : wp_body_open hook in header
* Added : Gutentor Plugin in TGM
* Added : wpml-config.xml file for language translation
* Fixed : Screen Reader Text
= 2.0.0 - June 08 2019 =
* Added : Both and Middle Column Sidebar layout
* Added : Gutenberg Ready
* Update : RTL CSS
* Fixed : Space before DOCTYPE
= 1.0.3 =
* Updated : Count issue fixed
= 1.0.2 =
* Added : Upgrade to Pro
* Added : Theme Info Page
* Added : RTL Language support
* Added : Editor Style
* Fixed : Minor Code and Bugs
= 1.0.1 =
* Updated : Minor Code and Bugs
= 1.0.0 =
* Updated : Screenshot
* Updated : Code Structure and Widget
* Updated : Design Changes
= 0.0.1 - Jan 29 2018 =
* Submitted to WordPress.org
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to Install Theme =
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button and Search for Event Star, OR
2. If you have a theme zip file, click Upload and choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= Front Page/Home page Customization ==
1. In the admin area, go to Pages > Add New
2. Again In the admin area, go to Settings > Reading
3. In Frontpage displays choose 'A static page (select below)' and select page for homepage/frontpage
4. The sidebar "Home Main Content Area" will display in the homepage
= How to change content or customize site? =
1. In the admin area, go to Appearance > Customize
2. You will find different options in customizer
3. Add/Edit Widgets, Page and Post
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...