Tags: grid-layout, one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, custom-header, custom-menu, custom-logo, editor-style, featured-image-header, featured-images, flexible-header, footer-widgets, full-width-template, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, block-styles, wide-blocks, entertainment, photography, portfolio
Requires at least: 4.9
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 1.1.7
License: GNU General Public License v3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
== Description ==
Euphony is a free music WordPress theme crafted beautifully for musicians and bands. It comes with a minimalistic, interactive and super elegant concept. Euphony has been made to be versatile within the music industry and fun to play with. This theme is power packed with astounding features like Featured Content, Featured Slider, Hero Content, Sticky Playlist, Services, Portfolio, Testimonials, and more. All of these features in Euphony allows you to tweak your music website the way you like. Euphony is an ideal solution for musicians, solo artists, bands, podcasts, music blogs; you just name it, the theme helps you realize all your ideas. The theme is completely responsive and thus compatible with all kinds of modern browsers. To top it all, the theme is translation-ready. If you want advance music features, check out the premium version, Euphony Pro. If you have any technical queries, feel free to post in our Support Forum at https://catchthemes.com/support/, theme instructions at https://catchthemes.com/themes/euphony/#theme-instructions/ and Demo at https://catchthemes.com/demo/euphony/.
For more information about Euphony please go to https://catchthemes.com/themes/euphony/
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button.
2. Type in Euphony in the search form and press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
3. Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new theme right away.
4. Go to https://catchthemes.com/themes/euphony/#theme-instructions/ for a guide on how to customize this theme.
5. Navigate to Appearance -> Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does this theme support any plugins? =
Theme supports all plugins from catchplugins.com.
= Where can I find theme documentation? =
You can check our Theme Instructions at https://catchthemes.com/themes/euphony in the Theme Instructions Tab.
= Where can I find theme demo? =
You can check our Theme Demo at https://www.catchthemes.com/demo/euphony/
= More FAQ =
For more FAQs, visit https://catchthemes.com/frequently-asked-questions/
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.7 (Released: January 29, 2020) =
* Bug Fixed: Typo issue
= 1.1.6 (Released: January 20, 2020) =
* Removed: Demo Importer
= 1.1.5 (Released: January 16, 2020) =
* Added: Alternative Featured Image option for ECT Service when using ECT Pro
= 1.1.4 (Released: January 15, 2020) =
* Bug Fixed: h1 tag issue
= 1.1.3 (Released: November 15, 2019) =
* Bug Fixed: Header search missing closing span tag
* Removed: Unnecessary file icon-functions.php
= 1.1.2 (Released: July 30, 2019) =
* Bug Fixed: Pre, table, mark, ins color and font-size issue in editor-style
* Bug Fixed: Header video when no text issue
* Updated: Minor CSS with respect to Pro
= 1.1.1 (Released: June 13, 2019) =
* Bug Fixed: Playlist section Previous button not working
* Bug Fixed: HTML5 shiv implementation issue
* Updated: CSS optimization
= 1.1 (Released: May 07, 2019) =
* Added: Catch Themes Demo import plugin support
* Added: Support for wp_body_open action
* Bug Fixed: Sticky playlist spacing
* Bug Fixed: Woocoomerce Pagination
* Updated: Secondary Link color
* Updated: Footer background image
* Updated: RTL
* Updated: Admin Tabs Semantic Improvements with respect to WP 5.2
= 1.0 (Released March 30, 2019) =
* Initial Release
== Copyright ==
Euphony WordPress Theme, Copyright 2012-2019 Catchthemes.com
Euphony is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
== Resources ==
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2018 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* JS Files
HTML5 Shiv v3.7.0, Copyright 2014 Alexander Farkas
Owl Carousel v2.3.4, Copyright 2013-2018 David Deutsch
Licensed: SEE LICENSE IN https://github.com/OwlCarousel2/OwlCarousel2/blob/master/LICENSE
animate.css, Copyright (c) 2018 Daniel Eden
Licensed under the MIT license - http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
jquery-match-height (C) 2014 @liabru
All images are licensed under [CC0] (https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/)
Header Image and Screenshot main image
All other images are self-shot by Catch Themes and released under same license as theme.
Font Awesome icons, Copyright Dave Gandy
License: SIL Open Font License, version 1.1.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...