Donate link: http://mondaybynoon.com/donate/
Tags: menu, duplicate, copy, clone
Requires at least: 3.4.2
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable tag: 0.2.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Easily duplicate your WordPress menus with one click.
== Description ==
Some WordPress installs use very elaborate navigation systems powered by core Menus. They're a fantastic feature that can often make or break a theme. Menus aren't very portable out of the box, however. If you're looking to make a change to a Menu you're pretty much working live without a quick way to revert back to an old version. That's where Duplicate Menu comes in.
Duplicate Menu will allow you to create a second (or third, or fourth, etc.) copy of an existing Menu to do with what you will. It generates the clone on a programmatic level and recreates all necessary relationships to ensure the structure is retained as well.
Find out more information in my [explanatory article on Duplicate Menu](https://mondaybynoon.com/wordpress-plugin-duplicate-menu/)
== Installation ==
1. Download the plugin and extract the files
1. Upload `duplicate-menu` to your `~/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Screenshots ==
1. Easily create a carbon copy of an existing Menu
== Changelog ==
= 0.2.2 =
* Fixes Deprecation Warning
= 0.2.1 =
* Change capability to `edit_theme_options`
* Added some inline documentation
* Fixed link in readme
* Updated screenshot
= 0.2 =
* Added `duplicate_menu_item` action, allowing devs to bolt on custom functionality
= 0.1.1 =
* Removed anonymous function call to support PHP <5.3 installs
* Added link to GitHub, please contribute!
= 0.1 =
* Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...