Tags: one-column, two-columns, left-sidebar, custom-background, custom-logo, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, threaded-comments, translation-ready, blog, photography, portfolio
Requires at least: 5.0
Tested up to: 5.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
Coral Dark is a free responsive theme with one-column or two-column layout, and built-in slideshow. The theme is optimized for SEO, and suitable e.g. for a portfolio gallery site or a photo blog that can be spectacular with its dark, black background.
You can find a demo site here: http://www.coralthemes.com/demos?theme=Coral-dark .
More info can be found here: http://www.coralthemes.com/product/coral-dark-wordpress-theme/ .
Further customization options are available in the pro version: http://www.coralthemes.com/product/coral-dark-pro-wordpress-theme/ .
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Changelog ==
= 1.2 - Dec. 6. 2018 =
* support Gutenberg editor
* singular and plural comment title in comments.php
= 1.1.0 - Dec. 5. 2016 =
* support customize-selective-refresh-widgets
* added social links menu instead of the old social icons
* new fontawesome fonts
* remove unused header_textcolor
= 1.0.9 Aug. 11. 2016 =
* removed sourcemap from style.css because of a conflict with a plugin
* modification of tags in style.css
* tested on Wordpress 4.6
= 1.0.8 June 12. 2016 =
* social icons are not shown by default
* slideshow demo is not shown
* slideshow option for blog page is removed
* slide titles are page titles, linked to that page
* modified script handles in functions.php
* translation in footer.php
* site title, tagline, social icons are centered on mobile
= 1.0.7 Apr. 27. 2016 =
* removed commented codes in functions.php
* moved a nivoslider script into fuctions.js
= 1.0.6 Apr. 25. 2016 =
* image licence
* custom image logo
* modify text domain, prefixes and pot file name
= 1.0.5 Apr. 18. 2016 =
* modified folder name
* removed unused css files
* escaped url in searchform.php
* escaped theme options in functions.php
* image licenses in readme.txt
* script moved to functions.js
* prefixing in fuctions.php
* removed prefix for third party
* modified capability in customizer
* using Wordpress callback function instead of mine
* removed favicon code
* W and P of WordPress in uppercase in footer.php
* word-break of widget title
* commenting js code
= 1.0.4 Mar. 8. 2016 =
* transparent search background
* search-entry-summary class
* increased security
= 1.0.3 Feb. 27. 2016 =
* customizer reorganization
* slideshow demo modification
* modified post thumbnail size
= 1.0.2 Jan. 18. 2016 =
* modified post-thumbnail and excerpt
* new image sizes
* modified function names
* modified max_srcset_image_width
* modified search background
= 1.0.1 Dec. 2. 2015 =
* theme URI
= 1.0 - Oct. 30 2015 =
* Initial release
== Credits ==
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Twenty Seventeen theme https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/ (C) 2016 wordpress.org, [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Twenty Sixteen theme https://wordpress.org/themes/twentysixteen/ (C) 2015 wordpress.org, [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Smartmenus http://www.smartmenus.org/ ,(C) 2015 Vasil Dinkov, Vadikom Web Ltd., [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Font awesome http://fontawesome.io , Copyright: Dave Gandy, http://fontawesome.io/license (Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License)
* Unsemantic http://unsemantic.com/ , (C) Nathan Smith, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* house.jpg, house-grey.jpg, screenshot, (C) Kyle Richner, https://unsplash.com/photos/vq7YhYI0NoI , License: CC0 1.0 http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
* Nivoslider https://github.com/gilbitron/Nivo-Slider, Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Dev7studios, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Skeleton http://getskeleton.com/, Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Dave Gamache, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* search32.png icon https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/298865/search_icon#size=32 , Copyright: Github, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...