Requires at least: 4.7.0
Requires PHP: 5.2
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Stable tag: 1.0.8
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
Construction Kit is a free WordPress theme suitable for the construction company website. This construction template is compatible with Gutenberg, Elementor, and WooCommerce. Additionally, it works perfectly with Beaver Builder, Brizy, KingComposer and other page builders. Construction Kit theme is specially designed for construction business/companies, but it can also be used for any other business, corporate, lawyers, agencies, education, architecture firm, moves, furniture companies and many more. The construction kit is SEO optimized, mobile friendly and e-commerce ready construction theme.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== License ==
Construction Kit WordPress Theme, Copyright (C) 2019, WP Charms
Construction Kit is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.8 ( Dec 28 2019 ) =
* Extend compatibility to WordPress 5.3.2
## 1.0.7 - December 06 2019 ##
* Removed Awesome Elementor Addon For Instagram Feed" from recommended plugins
## 1.0.6 - December 06 2019 ##
* Fixed footer link
## 1.0.5 - November 11 2019 ##
* Extend compatibility to WordPress 5.3.0
= 1.0.4 ( 01/Aug/2019 ) =
* Readme file updated
* Author info updated
= 1.0.3 ( 18/July/2019 ) =
* Skip to content added
* New page template added for page builders like Beaver, Brizy, KingComposer, etc
* Theme author updated
= 1.0.2 ( 13/May/2019 ) =
* Added new function wp_body_open() for WP 5.2.0
* Documentation URL updated
* Theme info page updated
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed sidebar issue in responsive devices
* Author and Theme URI updated
* Minor CSS update for headings and sidebar
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial release
== Credits ==
Source: Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc.
License: [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
Source: normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal
- Google Fonts
License: SIL Open Font License, 1.1 - scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Font Awesome:
Source: http://fontawesome.io/, (C) Dave Gandy
License: (CSS)[MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT), (Fonts)[SIL OFL 1.1](http://scripts.sil.org/OFL)
(C) 2012-2013 Chris Wharton (firstname.lastname@example.org), [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
- TRT Customizer Pro,
(C) 2016 Justin Tadlock (https://github.com/justintadlock/trt-customizer-pro), [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
http://tgmpluginactivation.com/ [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
== Images ==
* Image used in screenshot, License CC0 Public Domain
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...