Tags: one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, custom-logo, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, blog, portfolio, education, rtl-language-support
Requires at least: 4.8
Requires PHP: 5.6.20
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Stable tag: 3.0.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Construction Field is a WordPress theme for Construction and Real State sites.
== Description ==
Construction Field is a WordPress theme special design for Construction Agency, Relate State Agency, Architecture house and overall construction and real estate sites. For a construction company, they must showcase their service in a very pleasant and distinct way to let their current clients be updated and attract more valuable customers. This WordPress theme serves that purpose. Construction Field included important features for presenting online presence of any company beautifully. Its a fully responsive, multi-purpose theme and SEO friendly theme. It has a highly customized option and advanced widgets which lets the user design the whole look of the site without touching code. Having noted features such as About Section, Service Section, Gallery Section, Blog/News Section, Social Media Integration, Theme Options, Testimonial, FAQ/Accordion, Layout/Design Controls and many others makes it more advanced. Demo: http://demo.acmethemes.com/construction-field Support: https://www.acmethemes.com/supports/
== Translation ==
Construction Field theme is translation ready.
== License ==
Construction Field WordPress Theme, Copyright 2016-2019 Acme Themes( acmethemes.com )
Construction Field is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Construction Field bundles the following third-party resources:
* Unless otherwise specified, all the theme files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2 or later.
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Google Fonts - Apache License, version 2.0
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.
* Font-Awesome https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @davegandy
* html5shiv https://github.com/afarkas/html5shiv [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
* Magnific Popup https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup [MIT](https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup/blob/master/LICENSE)
* respond.min https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright Scott Jehl
* Slick https://github.com/kenwheeler/slick/ [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2014 Ken Wheeler
* WOW https://github.com/matthieua/WOW [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Daniel Eden
* Breadcrumb Trail https://github.com/justintadlock/breadcrumb-trail, Copyright and License : Breadcrumb Trail is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later, 2008 – 2015 © Justin Tadlock.
* TGM-Plugin-Activation Copyright 2011 Thomas Griffin (thomas licensed under the GNU GPL
== Screenshots ==
- https://pixabay.com/en/construction-site-working-sea-3124294/ - License CC0 Public Domain
- bobcat.jpg https://pixabay.com/en/bobcat-construction-equipment-bucket-3248721/ - License CC0 Public Domain
- default-image.jpg *Self Created - License CC0 Public Domain
== Change log ==
= 3.0.0 - Jan 05 2020 =
* Added : Advanced Demo Import
* Removed : Acme Demo Setup Plugin from TGM
* Updated : Getting Started experience
* Fixed : Breadcrumbs error on google console, $item,$attributes,$meta updates inside function trail
* Fixed : AT About Widget
= 2.0.1 - Oct 15 2019 =
* Added : wp_body_open hook in header
* Added : Gutentor Plugin in TGM
* Fixed : Screen reader Text
= 2.0.0 - March 18 2019 =
* Added : Both and Middle Column Sidebar layout
* Added : Gutenberg Ready
* Added : WooCommerce Sidebar Options
* Added : wpml-config.xml
* Update : RTL CSS
* Fixed : count function issue
* Fixed : Slider Button Text Translation issue
* Fixed : Space before DOCTYPE
* Fixed : Other Minor Issues
= 1.0.4 =
* Read More Button fixed
* rtl-language-support added
= 1.0.3 =
* Button hover and minor CSS fixed
= 1.0.2 =
* Theme info page added
* Upgrade to Premium added
* Demo Import fixed
* Copyright text fix suggested by the reviewer
= 1.0.1 =
* WooCommerce issue fixed
* Typo Fixed
* Some minor changes
= 1.0.0 =
* Design enhancement
= 0.0.1 =
* Submitted on WordPress.org
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How to Install Theme =
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button and Search for Construction Field, OR
2. If you have the theme zip file, click Upload and choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= Front Page/Home page Customization ==
1. In the admin area, go to Pages > Add New
2. Again In the admin area, go to Settings > Reading
3. In Frontpage displays choose 'A static page (select below)' and select page for homepage/frontpage
4. The sidebar "Home Main Content Area" will display on the homepage
= How to change content or customize site? =
1. In the admin area, go to Appearance > Customize
2. You will find different options in customizer
3. Add/Edit Widgets, Page and Post
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...