Contributors: (cloughit), optimizingmatters, futtta, wormeyman
Donate link: http://blog.futtta.be/2013/10/21/do-not-donate-to-me/
Requires at least: 4.6
Tested up to: 5.4
Stable tag: 2.20.03.01
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
== Installation ==
Installation is very straightforward:
1. Upload the zip-file and unzip it in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Which browsers support the 'async' and 'defer' attributes =
The 'async' attribute is new in HTML5. It is supported by the following browsers:
* IE 10 and higher
* Firefox 3.6 and higher
= Where can I get help? =
= Do you offer professional support/ configuration services? =
= What about CSS? =
* Disable the plugin
* Delete the plugin
== Changelog ==
= 2.20.03.01 =
* extra security measure; check the nonce when saving settings/ going through wizard.
* wizard: if something fails then communicate this onscreen instead of on the console.
* autoptimize integration: change copy to explain this might or might not be helpful.
= 2.20.02.27 =
* fix for some nasty issues, thanks for the heads-up Mikey
= 2.19.07.14 =
* add `asyncjs_filter_noptimize` filter
* changed textdomain to match slug as suggested by Eneko Garrido
* confirmed working with WordPress 5.2
= 220.127.116.11 =
* the "happy birthday to me" edition ;-)
* new: added option to disable Async JS for logged in users
* new: added option to disable Async JS on shop cart/ checkout pages (woocommerce, edd & wp ecommerce)
* added 'settings'-link to plugin overview screen (hi Mike!)
* updated the [chosen JS library](https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/) to 1.8.7
* confirmed working with WordPress 5.0
= 2.18.06.13 =
= 2.18.05.24 =
* don't async (or defer) on AMP-pages
* disable async/ defer by when `?aj_noptimize=1` is part of the URL
= 2.18.04.23 =
* Re-arrange content on the different tabs of the settings page.
* Continued refactoring of backend code, no functionality should be affected.
* Remove all images from the project such as the animated hands and progress bar gif.
* Remove empty rows that added unnecessary space.
* Switch buttons to use WordPress button styles.
* Fix broken Dashboard Widget from 2.18.03.15 and reduce font-size to fix text overflow.
* Remove all CSS !important declarations for easier CSS styling.
* Remove inline CSS styles.
* Switch to a CSS based progress bar.
* Spell check readme.
* Remove almost all tables from files.
* Add wormeyman as a contributor (thanks man!).
= 2.18.03.15 =
* bugfix: only load asyncjs' JS & CSS on own settings page [as reported by Marat Petrov](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-update-117/)
* bugfix: check if jQuery chosen is correctly loaded before using it (based on same report, thanks Marat!)
* update jQuery Chosen lib
* small readme tweaks
= 2.18.03.10 =
* ASync JS is now maintained by Frank Goossens (Optimizing Matters), thanks for the great job done David!
* Moved all Pro features into the standard version.
* Some code refactoring
* Made strings ready for translations
= 18.104.22.168 =
* MOD: Added User Agent to GTMetrix requests
= 2.17.11.03 =
* MOD: Check for GTMetrix class existence prior to including class
= 22.214.171.124 =
* FIX: Issue converting array for plugin & theme exclusions
= 2.17.09.30 =
* FIX: Sanitise all $_GET and all $_POST
* FIX: Add nonce to ajax calls
= 2.17.06.13 =
* MOD: Dashboard Widget and Notices only available to Administrators
= 2.17.05.08 =
* NEW: Added quick settings buttons to allow common settings to be quickly applied
* NEW: Added current version info to help page
= 2.17.05.07 =
* FIX: Some installs not saving plugin/theme exclusions due to theme incompatibility
= 2.17.05.06 =
* MOD/FIX: On some WordPress installs is_plugin_active function being called too early. Moved is_plugin_active into a dedicated function called via admin_init as per codex: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_plugin_active
= 2.17.05.05 =
* FIX: Incorrect textarea identifier preventing exclusion save
= 2.17.05.04 =
* FIX: Resolve early loading of plugin causing a fatal error due to function not available yet
* FIX: CSS / JS not loading
= 2.17.05.03 =
* MOD: Add text to advise running Wizard is not mandatory
= 2.17.05.01 =
* Now includes a Setup Wizard, Status page, Settings page and a help page.
* Communicates directly with GTmetrix (account required)
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...