Donate link: http://www.wpcolumns.com/#np-975
Tags: columns, content, multi, post, page, integration, templates, wysiwyg, editor, tinyMCE, admin, automatic, create, creative, css, custom, design, drag, drop, easy, edit, embed, free, flexible, formatting, generator, html, html5, plugin, plugins, posts, simple, style, text, tool, visual, wordpress
Requires at least: 3.3
Tested up to: 4.4
Stable tag: trunk
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Advanced WP Columns plugin provides you to set up your blog content in the multiple columns using simple user interface, without any short codes.
== Description ==
Advanced WP Columns plugin provides you to set up your blog content in the multiple columns using simple user interface, without any short codes. Responsive layout is also supported.
= Basic Information =
[Plugin Home](http://www.wpcolumns.com/) |
= Using the Plugin =
[Video Tutorials](http://www.wpcolumns.com/#np-1860) |
== Installation ==
= Basic Installation =
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
* Using default WordPress installer trought the 'Plugins' menu, or using your FTP credentials upload this plugin content to the default WordPress ('your-site/wp-content/plugins/') plugins directory. We recommend you to use the default folder name 'advanced-wp-columns' for this plugin.
* Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
* You can also check the plugin settings to modify default plugin behaviours.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= A question that someone might have =
No questions at the moment.
== Screenshots ==
1. At this photo you can see default WordPress editor, with one new icon in toolbar which represent this 'Advanced WP Columns' plugin.
2. This photo represent the Advanced WP Columns Manager window. There you can create custom number of columns. For each of them you can specify the column size and position by simple drag and drop options on user interface, without any short codes or similar stuff.
3. At this photo you can see how your content will looks like. As you can see, even in the editor you have a preview of your columns content.
If you put the caret inside some of that columns, or select some content there, you will notice that icon has been changed, so if you click again on it, 'Advanced WP Columns Manager' window will be opened, but in edit mode (with previously entered content) which you can modify and save again.
4. As you can see this is how your post or page will looks like after you publish it.
5. This plugin have few options that you can set to make it more friendly with your theme.
You can navigate to that options from yours 'Settings' menu, trough the 'Advanced WP Columns' menu item.
There you can set the default number of columns that you usually used, columns container width, to check the fixed or responsive columns mode, along with responsive breaking point and column per row space occupation when responsive breaking point is reached.
Also there is a few options that can be useful to developers. If you want to use this plugin with your theme, you can add your own custom CSS class for columns wrapper div, or for the single columns, or even for the gutter columns.
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 2.0 =
Responsive and more flexible version is released.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 =
* First working version is released.
= 2.0 =
* Responsive and more flexible version is released.
= 2.0.1 =
* Minor grammar fix on UI
= 2.0.2 =
* Added settings link on plugin page.
= 2.0.3 =
* Minor calculation fix.
= 2.0.4 =
* Minor HTML clearing fix.
= 2.0.5 =
* Fixed HTTPS problem and small notification issues on settings page.
= 2.0.6 =
* Fixed WP 3.9 compatibility problems.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...